The first time I recall experiencing a migraine was in high school. That’s 15 years ago. It’s not a pleasant memory. I didn’t get them often back then, and when I did, finding a quiet place to rest for a few hours was usually enough to ease the pain. Eventually, however, they began to occur more frequently with even more intensity. If left untreated, my migraines can be debilitating.
Download a coupon for $1.00 off your next purchase of Excedrin® Migraine
The average migraine lasts for 12 hours for those who don’t take any medication. With children to watch and chase after now, I don’t have the choice of losing an entire day because of migraines. After talking with my doctor, the only thing that has worked for me has been Excedrin® Migraine. It starts to relieve migraine pain in 30 minutes.
Perhaps the most important tool in tracking migraines is a migraine diary. It is used by doctors to track potential triggers and patterns related to your migraine. I know that, for me, chocolate, caffeine, and the fluctuation in seasonal temperatures are major triggers. Be sure to visit the Migraine Center for more information on migraine relief. Also, check out Excedrin® Migraine’s Facebook page for real migraine stories, and share your tips and suggestions with other sufferers.
Excedrin® Migraine is the #1 Neurologist recommended over-the-counter pain reliever for migraine pain relief. And for me, it has been a lifesaver.
Which is why I am so excited to partner with such a trusted brand to offer this incredible giveaway!
3 of you will each receive 1 Relaxation Gift Basket! Each Relaxation Basket is valued at over $140 and includes the following:
- Full-value coupon for any one Excedrin Migraine product (max value $13.99)
- A therapeutic neck wrap that can be heated or frozen
- Swarovski Crystal Ear Buds to listen to relaxing music
- A soothing gel eye mask
- $15 iTunes gift card to purchase relaxing tunes
- $50 American Express gift card for additional stress-free needs
- Foot massager
- Back massager
- Leave a comment on this post sharing your experience and tips about dealing with migraines
Additional Entries (leave a separate comment for each)
- 1. Follow me (kidthingsnet) on Twitter and tweet the following:
Enter to #win a Relaxation Gift Basket @kidthingsnet valued at over $140! http://bit.ly/tI5UGg #giveaway
- 2. Like Excedrin® Migraine on Facebook
- 3. Like Kid Things on Facebook
- Open to residents of the U.S. and Canada
- Contest open from Dec. 1 until Dec. 11 at 12PM CST
- 3 separate winners will be chosen via Random.org
- Please be sure to leave a valid email address to contact you with if you win. Winners have 24 hours to respond, or a new winner will be drawn.
Thank you to everyone who entered! Winners have been notified and have 24 hours to respond.
This is a sponsored post. Migraine relief and Relaxation kits were provided by Novartis Consumer Healthcare, the makers of Excedrin® Migraine. My opinions, along with my journey for a migraine free experience, as always are my own.