This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.
With spring comes the first sights of flowers in bloom, sunshine, rain, and bumble bees. It’s the season to renew. That goes for inside our homes, too. Not only is it the time for color to spring back to life after a white winter, but it’s also the time to bring our homes back to life with a bout of spring cleaning. There’s no need to miss out on all that sunshine, though, as you’re inside dusting and scrubbing. There are easier ways.
I love a nice, clean home, but I don’t like to spend all day, every day getting it there. Which is why having the right products for the job is so important. That’s number one on our list of 5 Tips for Easier Spring Cleaning below.
1. Use the Best Products for the Job: We were sent a wonderful Babble Boxx full of cleaning goodies from notable great brands that are sure to make our spring cleaning easier. First in our box is Duck: Easy Liner® brand shelf-liner.
This Easy Liner® from Duck® brand now includes Clorox® antimicrobial protection of the shelf-liner to prevent the growth of odor-causing mold and mildew and help people tackle everyday cleaning and organizing projects. Its non-adhesive smooth top lets objects slide across the surface with ease, while the grip bottom keeps the liner in place. It’s also easy to cut, install, replace, and reposition, and easy-to-wipe, allowing for quick clean up. Ideal for use in all areas of the home, and perfect for sprucing up our kitchen drawers and bathroom cabinets. You can purchase the Duck: Easy Liner® here and be sure to take advantage of this discount offer.
Next, for all of our cleaning surfaces, there’s Simple Green. The Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner is a favorite here. This concentrated Simple Green is the safer non-toxic cleaner and degreaser that can be diluted to clean tons of messes in and around your home. From floors and walls to pots and pans, toys to countertops and tabletops, a little Simple Green goes a long way to get the job done around the house without the need for a number of costly specialty cleaners. As well, Simple Green Stone Cleaner & Polish combines the cleaning power and polishing protection of two products in one easy to use solution. It’s a non-abrasive, streak-free formula that’s perfect for keeping granite, marble, travertine, limestone, porcelain, ceramic, quartz and more looking like new on a daily basis. You can purchase Simple Green here and be sure to grab this coupon to save $1.75 on any Simple Green product.
For our wood surfaces, TriNova Wood Cleaner and Conditioner really helps them shine! This spray-on, wipe-off treatment goes beyond cleaning the surface to condition, polish, and nourish wood surfaces, removing stains and restoring shine without the usual filmy residue. Great for wood floors, too! You can purchase TriNova Wood Cleaner and Conditioner here and use discount code Babble20 to receive 20% off your order. This code expires 11:59PM 4/30/17.
Finally, for those areas you need to scrub, there’s Scrub Daddy®. This scrubber has adjustable FlexTexture® foam to fit your cleaning needs. He’s soft in warm water for a sponge like consistency and firm in cold water for tough scrubbing, Scrub Daddy® rinses clean after use and stays odor free for up to eight weeks unlike traditional sponges. But if you need a scrub with a softer side, there’s also Scrub Mommy. With the same benefits as Scrub Daddy® but in pink, purple and blue hues, her soft and spongy ResoFoam® side is 6x more absorbent than the competition and generates 60% more soap suds. They’re both so easy to use, even for little hands, as the holes for the eyes hold onto your fingers and the mouth cleans both sides of utensils. You can purchase Scrub Daddy and Scrub Mommy here.
2. Enlist Help: Speaking of little hands, the best way to get a lot done at once is to enlist helpers for easier spring cleaning. My kids are at an age where they can do just as much as I can.
Give kids a basket or bucket for their cleaning supplies and whatever they would need for the task at hand. You could even have them decorate it in whatever fun way they want, that way it’s completely their own. When all is said and done, they’ll feel good about a job well done, too.
3. Tackle One Room at a Time: You don’t have to get everything done in one day. Tackle one room, or one task, at a time. For easier spring cleaning, make a list and go slowly from one area to another. If you have a closet that’s in complete disarray, that’s enough for one day. Don’t feel like you have to do the entire bedroom afterwards, too. Save it for tomorrow. By the end of the month, your home will be organized, sparkling, and so much easier to keep up with from that point.
4. Make it a Game: There’s something to be said for games. Whether it’s who can scrub the kitchen counter the fastest or who can fold the most clothes, chores are always better when there’s a goal in mind. And kids love the competition.
5. Reward Yourself: It’s good to have something to look forward to after a day of cleaning. Grab that drink to unwind, or simply step outside for some time in the spring sunshine. Go ahead, you deserve it!
I hope these ideas will help your spring clean up just a bit easier! What are some of your best easier spring cleaning tips?