This is a sponsored post for Hidden Valley Ranch through DataRank. All opinions are mine.
There was a point in time when I could have gotten my oldest son to eat just about anything as long as it was dipped in Ranch. Brussel sprouts? Dip it in Ranch and he’ll give it a try. Even Ranch couldn’t make him actually like brussel sprouts, but it was the reason he tried. Carrots? Ranch. French fries? Ranch. Not that anyone really needs more of an incentive to eat french fries. But you get the idea.
He’s now older and not as easily swayed, but we’re still fans of Ranch. Did you know there are new flavors of Hidden Valley Ranch? Available at Walmart, you’ll find Avocado Ranch, Cucumber Ranch, Cucumber Ranch (Light), Sweet Chili, and Roasted Garlic.
They’re good for more than just a dip, though, and I couldn’t wait to try the Avocado Ranch first in Chicken Avocado Ranch Pasta. A quick and easy meal!
For the Chicken Avocado Ranch Pasta, I also made sure to grab a box of bow tie pasta, grape tomatoes, real bacon bits, chicken, and an avocado for even more avocado flavor.
Now, I have to say, I love avocados. As such, with the two flavors of avocado and Hidden Valley Ranch combined into one bottle, I may never use anything else. The Avocado Ranch with the pop of freshness from the grape tomatoes and bites of sauteed chicken with the smoky bacon bits, this Chicken Avocado Ranch Pasta is our new favorite easy weeknight meal, as everyone agreed. It’s perfect for lunch, too.
And while the Avocado Ranch is some good stuff, it’s probably still not going to be enough to get your kids to like brussel sprouts. That’s just not going to happen.
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts - diced
- 10 oz grape tomatoes
- ½ of a ripe avocado - diced
- ½ cup real bacon bits
- 16 oz box bow tie pasta
- 1 cup Avocado Ranch
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Steak seasoning, salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare your pasta in a large pot.
- While the pasta is cooking, remove any fat from your chicken pieces and dice in bite size pieces. In 1 tbsp olive oil, season your chicken with steak seasoning, salt and pepper and saute until brown.
- Dice avocado.
- Drain pasta once tender and return to pot on medium-low heat. Add chicken pieces, grape tomatoes, avocado, and bacon bits, along with salt and pepper to taste. Stir together with Avocado Ranch until just coated.
- Serve and enjoy!