A staple of any game day spread is a delicious chili. It warms you up from the inside and gets you ready to root for your favorite team. And you could spend all day chopping and cooking and preparing until your game day chili recipe is just right, and you’re wiped out before the game even starts, or you can make a great chili that you can get right from the shelf at the store with new Progresso Chili.
Progresso Chili is available in Smokehouse Pork and Beef Chili with Beans and Southwest Style White Chicken Chili with Beans. There’s also New Progresso Roasted Vegetable Chili. With 3 Beans, Progresso Roasted Vegetable Chili is a meat-free option that includes tomatoes, carrots, roasted corn, red and green bell and poblano peppers and onions; and pinto, black and dark red kidney beans.
While I can’t wait to try all 3 of those flavors, I picked up a bag of Smokehouse Pork and Beef Chili for my Chili Cheese Dog Crescent Roll-Ups. Because this chili is too good to keep in a bowl!
These Chili Cheese Dog Crescent Roll-Ups use Progresso Chili, mini hot dogs, shredded cheese and crescent rolls. Heat your mini dogs and the chili in the microwave before adding one mini hot dog and a small spoonful of chili to each crescent. Top with a sprinkle of shredded cheese and roll it all up.
Bake at 350 until the crescents are browned and the insides are hot and oh so good!
Not only will these Chili Cheese Dog Crescent Roll-Ups wow your guests on game day, but they’re just a fun food that your kids and entire family will love any day!
- 1 tube original crescent rolls
- 8 mini hot dogs
- 10 oz (1/2 pouch) Progresso Chili Smokehouse Pork and Beef Chili with Beans
- Monterey Jack shredded cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat mini dogs in the microwave until warm. Then heat ½ the pouch of chili in the microwave, covered in a microwave safe dish, until it's warm as well.
- Roll out your crescents. Add one mini dog to each and top with a small spoonful of chili and a sprinkle of cheese. Fold and roll up. Continue with all crescents.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until crescents are lightly browned.