Treat yourself, and those you love, this Valentine’s Day with these Heart Dipped Valentine Pretzel Sticks!
I’m a big fan of chocolate covered pretzels here. In fact, you can say that I heart chocolate covered pretzels. And I love how they’re so easy to make festive for whatever holiday you’re celebrating, using chocolate or almond bark. I’ve made some with sprinkles for spring, pretzel bunnies for Easter, I’ve made pretzels into chocolate turkeys for Thanksgiving, but what about Valentine’s Day?
These Heart Dipped Valentine Pretzel Sticks are all about Valentine’s Day! I surprised the kids with them before they came home from school one day to rave results. In fact, I’m going to have to make another batch before Valentine’s Day, because they didn’t last long. I may have to make a few batches.
Using melted white almond bark, I added 4 drops of pink food coloring. And while I called them Heart Dipped Valentine Pretzel Sticks, I actually used the smaller pretzel rods. I dipped one end of the small pretzel rod into the pink bark and promptly sprinkled with heart sprinkles.
Let them set on wax paper.
And you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day treat that took almost no time to make but will surely wow those you love.
- 5 pcs (or about ⅓ of the package) white almond bark
- 4 drops pink food coloring
- 1 bag small pretzel rods
- heart sprinkles
- Lay out a sheet of wax paper.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt your white almond bark in the microwave in 20 second increments, stirring after every time, until completely melted.
- Add about 4 drops of pink food coloring until you reach a light pink color.
- Dip one end of the pretzel rod in the pink bark. Lay on wax paper. Promptly sprinkle with heart sprinkles.
- Let sit until bark hardens.
- Store in a ziploc baggie for a quick Valentine's snack!