This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
I have to admit, I do love freshly baked chocolate goodies. Straight from the oven brownies and bars and cookies are the way straight to my heart. Even the scent of it in the oven is enough to lift spirits. And I’ll gladly take help from the store when it comes to baking our best!
The new Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes are easy to follow with no artificial flavors or colors. Available in 4 different varieties at Meijer stores, one mix has many possibilities. You can go from brownie to bar or cookie to crisp with only a few simple recipe changes.
I picked up all 4 varieties of the new Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes on my recent trip to Meijer: Brownies & More with Butterfingers, Brownies & More with chocolate morsels, Cookies & More with Butterfingers, Cookies & More with chocolate morsels. With a full cup of morsels or baking bits included, these mixes allow me to easily add my own special touch or mix things up.
And what better way to mix up a batch of brownies than to add the bits to no churn chocolate ice cream for No Churn Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream!
For this truly creamy No Churn Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream, we first baked NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with chocolate morsels according to package directions. Any of the Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes would really work great, though. Once baked, let the brownies completely cool.
Slice your batch of brownies in half and dice one half into bite size pieces. Leave the other half as just brownies and enjoy! They’re delicious! It’s two desserts with one baking mix!
Then, make your no churn ice cream mixture. This, too, is also so easy with only 3 ingredients. Whisk a ½ cup plus 2 more tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk with 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder. Then mix 1 cup of whipping cream until stiff. Gently fold the two mixtures together and add the brownie pieces. Freeze the No Churn Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream mixture for at least 6 hours.
This No Churn Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream is such a hit and such a delicious treat on a hot summer day.
Scoop and yum! This is the creamiest, most decadent chocolate brownie ice cream I have ever tried. Summer treats don’t get much better. Though I have to say, I’m pretty sure I could go for this ice cream any time of the year, at any time of day.
- 1 box NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with chocolate morsels
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Prepare NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with chocolate morsels according to package directions for brownies. Let cool completely, then cut half of the batch of brownies into bite size pieces. Cut the other half into regular brownies and store.
- Whisk sweetened condensed milk with cocoa powder until thoroughly combined.
- In another bowl, mix 1 cup heavy whipping cream until stiff.
- Add 1 whiskful of whipped cream to cocoa mixture and whisk until well mixed, thinning out cocoa mixture. Then add the rest of the whipped cream to cocoa mixture, gently folding until combined, careful not to break whipped cream.
- Gently fold in brownie bits.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze for at least 6 hours or until completely frozen.
What special touch would you add to the new Nestle Toll House Baking Mixes? Find more great ideas for mix in moments here! And be sure to follow Toll House on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube!