Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies. And everyone will love to celebrate July 4th with these Patriotic Sprinkle White Chocolate Chip Cookies!
These Patriotic Sprinkle White Chocolate Chip Cookies are simple to make and easy to enjoy. I couldn’t keep my kids’ hands off of them, actually. They wanted one more, and another. We’ll definitely have to make another batch before July 4th.
You first mix all the ingredients, then chill the dough for an hour so it’s easier to scoop. I used a melon baller as my scoop.
Then scatter some red, white, and blue sprinkles on a plate.
Scoop the dough, then gently form a scoop of dough into a round shape with your hand before dipping the tops of your cookie into the sprinkles and setting on a baking sheet. A little messy, but very tasty!
Then bake at 325 for about 8 minutes. But be prepared, because these Patriotic Sprinkle White Chocolate Chip Cookies will most likely be all gone before the last blast of fireworks!
- 2 cups + 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, room temp
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Patriotic sprinkles
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together in a large bowl. Add egg, egg yolk, vanilla and continue to mix until just combined.
- Add flour mixture in batches.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl and let chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Scatter sprinkles on a plate.
- Preheat oven to 325. With a melon baller, scoop dough and form into 1 inch balls. Press the top of each into sprinkles. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
Find more great ideas for the 4th of July at Kid Things!