This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
Let’s go, team! No matter who you’re rooting for, the big game is coming and it’s time now to get everything ready. That means choosing and deciding on your spread of drink and food selections. Thankfully, Walmart is like your coach. It’s where you need to turn to for all your game day answers.
So while at Walmart, it was easy to pick up some great snacks and ingredients for delicious treats that would satisfy even the toughest, hungriest team.
Like bags of Skittles® XL and SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® Variety, 12 packs of Pepsi™, and TOSTITOS® Scoops Party Size to dip in TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa.
All of these items would make for a fantastically yummy snack stadium! Need some ideas? Check out below for some amazing snack stadiums and pick your favorite for a chance to win!
Enter the #gamedayglorysweepstakes by voting for your favorite snack stadium for a chance to win a $100 Walmart eGift card or Xbox One!
Game Day Glory Sweepstakes
It’s not all about the snack stadiums, though. If you want to wow your crowd with some delicious homemade treats that won’t take all day to make, try these SNICKERS® Bar Fudge Bars. They’re no-bake, too, so you won’t need to heat up your kitchen. Because I’m sure the game will be hot enough as is.
But first, I need to test a handful of Skittles®. This is called taking one for the team.
Now that the Skittles® have been properly tested, it’s time to get to work on our SNICKERS® Bar Fudge Bars. There are 4 different layers to these SNICKERS® Bar Fudge Bars, though none of them are difficult to put together.
The top and bottom layer consist of melting chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave. Chop up 3 SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® and, once the chocolate chips are melted, stir the SNICKERS® into the mix.
The second layer is a combination of marshmallow creme, more peanut butter, butter, sugar, evaporated milk, and vanilla. That is then topped with melted caramel.
I can’t promise your team will play well, but at least these SNICKERS® Bar Fudge Bars are definitely winners!
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (1x each for top and bottom layers)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter (1x each for top and bottom layers)
- ⅓ cup or 3 SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® (1x each for top and bottom layers)
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup evaporated milk (1x each for second and third layers)
- 1½ cup marshmallow creme
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 14 oz caramels, unwrapped
- Prepare 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Chop SNICKERS® into pieces.
- For the bottom layer, melt 1 cup chocolate chips and ¼ cup creamy peanut butter in microwave by setting for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave for 30 seconds more. Stir. Add chopped SNICKERS®. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Set in freezer.
- For the second layer, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Combine sugar and ¼ cup evaporated milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme, ¼ cup peanut butter, and vanilla. In pan from the freezer, pour over chocolate layer and spread evenly. Return to freezer.
- For the third layer, melt together caramels and ¼ cup evaporated milk over medium low heat. Once mixture is smooth, pour over marshmallow layer from freezer. Spread evenly. Return to freezer.
- Prepare top layer the same as bottom layer.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least an hour before cutting and serving. Keep in fridge.
Be sure to share a photo of your snack stadium on Instagram using #gamedayglorysweepstakes and enter the sweepstakes!